- Improve security at Chacalte’s secondary school, improve the academic curriculum and access to the internet.
- work with the Chacalte’ community to build a road from Chacalte’ to Juil. Opening a pathway to more than 15 villages.
- Provide Training for the women’s micro credit and savings program. To develop a protocol for the new cooperative that will offer larger loans to members who have had successful experiences through group loans and will offer members better interest rates on savings than traditional banks.
- We start the Mountain Microorganisms project with the Chajulense coffee farmers that stalled due to COVID-19.
- Continue support for the CopiChajulense honey producers with new hives.
The Coffee Trust has a lot to accomplish in 2022 and they know the pandemic will continue to be a challenge, and we all need to help in what ever way we can. Trifecta appreciates the support from all our customers.
We raised over $3000 in 2021 for The Coffee Trust and we would not have been able to do this without you!